Children are expected to wear school uniform every day. School uniform consists of:
- A Rosendale house t-shirt or Rosendale rainbow t-shirt
- A Rosendale fleece or jumper (not other cardigans or jumpers)
- Plain black, grey, navy or denim trousers, skirts or pinafore
- A gingham dress in one of the four house colours
- Plain tights or leggings
- Sensible shoes or trainers (no open toes or high heels)
- No jewellery except small stud earrings
The house colours are: Bannister (green); Freeman (blue); Thompson (red); and Radcliffe (yellow).
Rosendale School uniform should be purchased from:
358 Norwood Road
Tel: 020 8244 7887
Wear Abouts opening hours are from 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday (closed 12.45pm to 2.pm on Fridays).
If a child arrives at school not wearing school uniform they may be asked to wear one of the clean class spares or sent to the office to put on a clean, spare t-shirt which must be returned at the end of the day.
Lost property can be found in the first aid room. Every Friday lost property is put out in the playground in the blue hut. Please assist us by clearly labelling clothing and lunch boxes with your child’s name.
Second Hand Uniform Sales
The Friends of Rosendale organise second hand uniform sales once every half term. We are always happy to receive donations of unwanted or outgrown school uniform.