Rosendale Charity page
Visit our Rosendale Charity page for lots of information about upcoming events, appeals, fundraising activities, our uniform swap platform, useful links and more.
Please visit the FRIENDS OF ROSENDALE WEBSITE for lots of information about upcoming events, appeals, fundraising activities, our uniform swap platform, useful links and more.
Who we are
Welcome to the home of the Friends of Rosendale Primary School, formerly known as the Rosendale PTA. Rosendale School is restless in its pursuit of excellence … all are welcomed, efforts are valued, ambition is nurtured and the potential of every child is realised.
Our aim is to simply support the needs of our school and children by bringing the Rosendale community together to achieve great things.
2020 marks the start of a new beginning for the Friends of Rosendale – we now have charitable status, which opens up many more opportunities for us to help to further support our school where it needs it.
So who are members of the ‘Friends of Rosendale’
All parents, carers and guardians of children at Rosendale, along with teaching staff, are automatically members, and as a registered charity we also have a committee of members to help to work with our school to meet the ambitions.
Our committee always welcome new members, love to hear new ideas and like to have fun along the way. So please do get in touch if you’re keen to help firstname.lastname@example.org
Support and donations
We welcome support of any kind, whether you can help out at one of our events, would like to set up your own fundraiser for the school or would rather just make a regular donation, we welcome it all.
If you’d like to donate or set up a fundraiser for the school yourself please visit our charity checkout page.
Thanks to the wonderful support of our community we have helped to support our school in a variety of ways.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more, join a meeting or volunteer please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you and always enjoy a chat …
Thanks to the wonderful support of our community we have helped to support our school in a variety of ways. Recent purchases have included:
Enhancing the outdoors…
- Gym equipment in the KS2 playground – used throughout the school day during playtimes, PE lessons and after school club
- Coloured lines in playgrounds – used daily for the class mile and PE lessons
- Outside playground equipment and grass for our Nursery Class – supporting play based learning
- Playground games
- Funded the base for the school pizza oven
- Woodwork tools
Other items and activities
- Funding a 3 year lease of iPADs
- Matching the schools funding for ‘Speech Bubbles’ – a speech and language programme for children who need that extra support
- Shakespeare School’s Festival [I’m not sure what this is?
- Contribution towards outward bound trip
- Debate club contribution to help subside places
- Set of early reader/class books for Year 1
- Percussion instruments
- 30 x Ukuleles