Welcome to the Great North Wood Education Trust.
Key information can be found on the Great North Wood Education Trust website. Here you can find information relating to Trust Members, Trust Board, Trust Policies, Articles and the Funding Agreement.
Great North Wood Education Trust News
In June 2021 it was announced that Rosendale and The Elmgreen Schools are to join the Dunraven Education Trust. The following update from the Great North Wood Education Trust and Dunraven Education Trust was circulated to parents.
A reponse to frequently asked questions concerning the schools in the Great North Wood Education Trust (GNWET) joining the Dunraven Educational Trust (DET) can be downloaded here.
Here you can find a link to the first edition of the Great North Wood Education Trust News, a termly bulletin that reflects on some of the exciting things that have been going on in the Trust.
The Great North Wood Education Trust will:
- Provide an outstanding, inclusive, non-selective education.
- Value and encourage parents’ engagement in their child’s education and school life through the promotion of the three-way partnership between school, pupil and home.
- Deliver the best evidence-based education, drawing on local, national and international practice.
- Enable all pupils to be active participants in their own learning.
- Prepare pupils to be responsible citizens with a lifelong love of learning.
- Foster a happy, friendly, co-operative spirit in which all individuals value and look after each other and the community.
- Deliver an innovative curriculum which provides a seamless transition from ages 0 to 19.
- Provide an education that enables every child, regardless of circumstances, to fully achieve their potential.
The Great North Wood Education Trust signed accounts and post audit report are available to download using the buttons to the left of the page.